Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Test Post

This is my first blog attempt and I want it to be witty and telling but it will not be anything of the kind because it is that trying thing, a first public writing before ones peers. How should I go
on? First, I am a reader. Second,I am a buyer of books; I own thousands and I have to have them. I won't do without them. I sold one library so my husband could go to Law School and then after finishing he decided he didn't want to practice law... oh well the second library is bigger and better than the first and I won't do without it, I cannot; except to feed my children,or feed the poor,or if God required it... I love books and since this is a library blog what could be more appropriate.
I also love perfume almost as much as books but that is another story.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Exciting news! Lolita Lempicka has a new fragrance out, L de Lotila Lempicka. The frangrance is comprised of bitter orange, cinnamon, vanilla and precious woods.