Friday, June 8, 2007

Flickr Days

I discovered 2 artists today, Adeles in Ireland and Hinoun (?) in Spain. Their photographs hit my wonder spot. I love their work and am going to contact them for permission to post a few of their pictures on my blog that is once I discover how to do it. I also registered my blog yesterday and so think I'm moving right along at a quite fabulous pace.

Yesterday a friend of mine told me that my 2nd posting was boring . I can't help that it was boring. It was an assignment. I had to do it. It was retribution for the great party that I attended at my own house. the party was jammin', it had all the right ingredients; great food ,great drink, great music and great company. Old and young, youth and kiddies,cats and dogs and a big shade tree;although that didn't figure because the heavens poured rain. But no fear, we had a great time anyway,everyone did. As my daughters friend said in a text message from Chicago, I had too much fun. One has to pay for these times with mandatory assignments, onerous demands on ones time, and stuff. It's all good though there'll be another party or festival and my friend will be there with rings on her fingers and bells on her toes because she's that kind of girl. Alas' duty calls and i must venture forth from this self absorbed pastime, blogging,(I'm beginning to adore it) and go to work. And so I'm out!

2 comments:

Lindabeekeeper said...

Hi Dolores,

I think your blogs are just fine. If you like art, especially the new, undiscovered variety, try http://www.saatchi-gallery.co.uk/. The Saatchi Gallery is an online gallery dedicated to promoting new artists.

FrFrFrFrankie said...

Ah yes, that party was quite fierce. I remember it like it was yesterday! Fireworks, people galivanting around like they were running a race! It was just fun. Good party!