Monday, October 1, 2007

Fini

A lot of things that were mysteries to me aren't anymore. Things like YouTube, Podcasts, RSS feeds,creating a blog,etc. I enjoyed it especially the blogging. I've been reading blogs for some years but have never responded to any before responding to my fellow workers through the 23 things. I am,I have discovered, a "lurker, a term I only discovered lately.
I am going to try to not be as much of a lurker,loathsome word, and maybe comment on Neil Gaimans site;I mean I have met him once and I do like his books. Or maybe I will comment on Marly Youmans blog. I haven't met her but I have read all her books and enjoyed them. my favorites are filled with sites and blogs that I enjoy, maybe they would enjoy mine...

I have incorporated The 23 Things into my homeschooling curriculum.

Bloggers times are off always showing me blogging at 2:am and such. I am reading or sleeping at 2:am and in my bed not on a computer. Has anyone else been accused of blogging at a wild time of night? I mean at times I am up at 3:am but I'm certainly not blogging at that hour altho' I might be doing anything else.

If we did something like this again I would go for it.

It was real.

No comments: